Steamboat Springs is an eccletic mix of funky mountain town, a spectacular ski resort, and old school cowboy lifestyle. During the ski eason, you will see wide-brim hats, friendly smiles, and eager locals adorned with skis over their shoulders in the persuit of powder. A place that coined the term "Champagne Powder" you are never at a loss for deep Colorado snow. Come experience the meaning of a Steamboat Springs ski vacation!
You May Also Be Interested In:
» Steamboat Springs Ski Vacation Packages
» Steamboat Springs Lodging Deals
» Steamboat Springs Lift Tickets
» Steamboat Ski Rentals
Steamboat Springs Ski Resort
One of the largest ski resorts in North America, the Steamboat Ski Resort sits directly adjacent to the town of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Soak in the views of Mount Zirkel Wilderness, the Flat Top Wilderness and North West Colorado's remote mountains. At the Steamboat Springs Resort you will find bumps, powder, perfectly groomed slopes, tree-skiing and terrain parks.
Steamboat Springs Resort - Mountain Statistics:
- Base Elevation: 6,900 feet/2103 meters
- Midway Elevation: 9,080 feet/2768 meters
- Summit Elevation: 10,568 feet/3224 meters
- Vertical Rise: 3,668 feet/1118 meters - Second highest in Colorado!
Steamboat Springs Resort - Trail System
- Permitted Acres: 2,939 acres/1,189 hectares
- Trails: 142 named trails
- Lifts: 25; 1 eight passenger Gondola, 4 Quads, 1 conventional Quad, 6 Triples, 7 doubles, 6 surface lifts
- Trail Classification: 13% Beginner 56% Intermediate 31% Advanced
- Longest Run: Why Not - over 3 miles/4.8km
- Uphill Capacity: 36,195 per hour
- Snowmaking: 438 acres
- Annual Snowfall: 334" annually